The Zen Pouch Masterclass with Little Moo Designs
The perfect mix of patchwork and style, The Zen Pouch will have you relaxed while you create this functional zipper pouch.
Designed to organise and hold your essential oil collection, The Zen Pouch features a patchwork exterior panels, cork overlay base and internal mesh pockets to hold your essential oil bottles securely.
If essential oils aren’t your thing, The Zen Pouch can be easily adapted to hold other items such as craft supplies, toiletries and so much more!
Whether you are a patchworker wanting to try bag making or a bag maker wanting to try patchwork, The Zen Pouch is the perfect project to practice your skills and create a gorgeous pouch that has so many uses.
Pattern Level: Advanced Beginner.
Finished Size: 8.5″ (22 cm) Wide (Top of the pouch) x 5.5″ (14 cm) High
Date: Saturday 8th June 2019
Time: Arrive 9 am for a 9.30 am start. Finish: 3.00 pm
Venue: CUA, 470 Ruthven Street Toowoomba
Included in the price:
– Class kit to make your very own Liberty Zen Pouch (Printed version of The Zen Pouch, Charm squares, lining fabric, 1 x zipper, 1 x cork, interfacing)
– Expert tuition from the pattern designer, Kylie from Little Moo Designs (9.30 am -3.00 pm)
– Yummy morning tea, tea and coffee.
– Lunch can be purchased at cafes close by to the venue.
You will need to bring:
– Your sewing machine and all your usual sewing gear (scissors, thread etc)
There will be a pop up shop on site with loads of Liberty and bag making goodies that you may like to purchase on the day and take home!
Spaces are limited, we hope to see you there!
12 in stock